High Performance Lab 001Conor sits down with Adam to discuss his background, what led to starting Perform True and some of his vision for the brand going forward.
"My goal from the start, somewhat selfishly, was to start building an online presence around something I was passionate about...and I've recently had my eyes opened to the fact that if your not starting somethign your passionate about online, at least giving it a shot, then your losing ground in an era where the costs to start are virtually zero"
Conor Bollinger sits down with Adam to discuss his background story and motive for starting Perform True. In this conversation, Adam brings us up to speed on his background and how it ties into what led him to start perform true. Conor and Adam discuss short and long term vision for the brand/community as well as what they’re most excited about. In the last 15 mins, they run through a rapid fire segment of questions ranging from their least favorite subway line in NYC to what decade they wished they could have grown up in. Adam closes Episode 1 | Part 1 with some final thoughts, how to get in touch with us for input/feedback and what to expect in the coming episodes.
"I genuinely believe good opportunities come to you, or your own idea become opportunities, when you're working your ass off and doing the right things for the right reasons..."
- Upfront Intro to the Podcast [ 0:00:00 to 0:06:26 ]
- On Air with Conair
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter: @performtrue, @highperformancelab
- Episode Introduction Hosted by Conor [ 0:06:48 to 0:11:54 ]
- Adam’s Story [ 0:12:15 to 0:33:25 ]
- What led to starting Perform True [ 0:33:30 to 0:42:23 ]
- Short term and long term goals of the brand [ 0:42:43 to 0:46:55 ]
- What differentiates perform true from the other health & performance brands [ 0:47:06 to 0:49:23 ]
- Adam’s response to “you’re out of your gourd” [ 0:49:32 to 0:51:46 ]
- Conor and Adam share what they’re most excited about [ 0:51:54 to 0:53:50 ]
- Rapid Fire Questions [ 0:54:10 to 1:01:30 ]
- Closing Thoughts by Adam [ 1:01:47 to 1:05:42]